Power of Partnerships: Keys to Accessing Business Resources for Your Cause
March 8, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am MST| $147
The 7-week virtual bootcamp on nonprofit fundraising with businesses starts March 8th. One module is released weekly and you can watch the training video and do the assignments whenever fits your schedule.
Each of the seven weekly modules includes a training video to watch when your schedule allows, a live Q&A call, downloadable tools, skill-building exercises and the opportunity to apply the content immediately to your development efforts with companies. Plus, you have access to our Closed Facebook Group which is a great place to share your ideas, get feedback, and ask your peers (and me!) questions anytime they come up.
- MODULE 1: Get Clear on What Resources You Need and For What Purpose
- MODULE 2: Identify and Research Your Company Partnership Prospects
- MODULE 3: Build Your Case for Support
- MODULE 4: Connect, Cultivate, and Make the Ask
- MODULE 5: Create a Strong Foundation and Execute the Partnership
- MODULE 6: Measure and Report Your Success
- MODULE 7: Keep the Engagement Going and Show Thanks
For More Information and to Register Now, CLICK HERE!