I am excited to offer these updated trainings next month on my all time favorite topic – strategic partnerships between nonprofits and business – as it is an especially important topic for our times.
Attending the Nonprofit Summit in Denver this week, I was reminded again how only thinking “donors and fundraising” is an “old school” mindset and shuts down possibilities for win/win ventures. This workshop provides great tips and tools for partnerships with mutual benefits and is a MUST attend for nonprofit staff and board members.
- Are you worried about having the resources to keep your organization and programs going?
- Are you seeing your cash donations shrinking?
- Do you feel your requests to businesses are being “lost in the noise” among all the other nonprofits also looking for support?
- Have you experienced difficulty receiving business support more than once or twice and wonder why they aren’t giving to you any more?
Then Recession Proof Resources: How Smart Nonprofit Design Strategic Partnerships with Businesses is DEFINITELY for you!
I will be offering it two ways so the largest number of organizations possible can take part:
1. LIVE in Denver on April 28th 1-5 pm.
2. Via a 4-Part WEBINAR April 8, 15, 22 and 29 12-1pm ET so you can join in from anywhere!.
Click the appropriate link above for more information and to sign up. Registration is limited so do it TODAY to make sure you get a seat!
I really look forward to sharing tips and tools to help you be more successful in acquiring the resources you need!