Corporate Giving and Community Investment
- Companies often don’t believe it’s possible to start something meaningful in the community with no philanthropy budget.
- Leaders are unclear about the philanthropy options beyond the checkbook that is unique, demonstrates values, and taps core business competencies.
- How do you balance altruistic motivations and business growth to “Do Good AND Do Well.”
- Employees wish to be actively engaged in the community, but leaders are too busy to identify where to start.
Susan Hyatt’s presentations and workshops draw on more than 20 years experience designing, brokering and measuring the impact of business and nonprofit partnerships. She shares the essential knowledge of why giving back matters, how to design a high-impact community investment program, while inspiring action.
How Your Audience Benefits:
Susan’s speeches and workshops provide business leaders:
- An understanding of the latest concepts, trends and business drivers of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and community investment
- The core components of impactful community investment programs
- Community giving best practices for companies of all sizes
- How to get company buy-in while elevating the importance of CSR and high impact community engagement
- Inspiration to take action to strengthen corporate responsibility and community investments
SUSAN’S MOST POPULAR KEYNOTES AND WORKSHOPS
FOR BUSINESS AUDIENCES:
FOR NONPROFIT AUDIENCES:
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT SUE
Susan Hyatt shares tons of insights, case studies and practical advice
sure to inspire companies to do well by doing good.
David Hessekiel, President
Cause Marketing Forum, Inc.
Susan’s real world examples and practical seven step plan for strategic business giving help leaders reap new dividends for their company and society.
Kim Frawley, Director, Corporate Responsibility
Susan Hyatt’s ideas for community investment create positive impact for both business and neighborhoods.
Starbucks Coffee Company
Business leaders who implement what they learn from Susan will not only help their community but grow their company from the benefits of becoming more altruistic.
Wendy Spencer, CEO
Corporation for National and Communtiy Service
CEO of BIG PURPOSE BIG IMPACT, Susan Hyatt provides ideas and tools for actively managing social responsibility, community impacts and giving strategies. For more than 20 years, Sue has worked with domestic and international nonprofit organizations providing training and consulting on resource development and strategic partnerships with businesses.
She specializes in corporate social responsibility, business-nonprofit partnerships, nonprofit board and organization development, performance measurement, and evaluation.
She was a founder and executive director of B:CIVIC, a nonprofit that promotes and advances business philanthropy and community involvement for the betterment of Colorado communities.
She is the four-time award-winning author of Strategy for Good: Business Giving Strategies for the 21st Century.