Corporate Social Responsibility
EVERY MOVE MATTERS
Are You Doing Good AND Doing Well?
Create business value and community impact through your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Community Engagement:
- Use Your Company’s Values, Core Competencies, and Resources to Support a Worthy Cause
- Build Company Reputation and Visibility
- Strengthen Customer Loyalty and Increase Sales
- Improve Employee Engagement, Productivity and Commitment
- Attract Investment Dollars
We show you how to leverage your corporate social responsibility and community investments to not only make a difference in your community but also create business value and increase your ROI!!
Corporate philanthropy was once defined by the checks a company wrote to charities. But money, while critical, is only one of many assets a company can bring to bear – and often times, it is far less powerful than the skills and capabilities that companies can draw from their business operations and apply to solving big social challenges.
— Peter Scher, Head of Corporate Responsibility, JPMorgan Chase